Thursday, July 30, 2009

a "twirly for a girly" and my "to do list".............and yes the move!

Firstly, take a look at my work space - we are in the middle of packing and getting things organised for the move - it's not ideal but its what I have to work with at the moment - here's hoping that the space at the new house is a bit better!


I have finally found a pattern to do my quilt - it's only single size, that will be fine to start with for me. I had enough fabric in my stash to do the top - it's all cut and ready to be sewn - more of this later........


This is Matthew's quilt top complete - just a sneak peek - now I need to visit the Amitie Sale tomorrow (woops - next Friday (7th) - thanks Lisa!) and buy the the binding and back and then I can get this off my "to do" list finally, well then there is the quilting to be done so maybe I should not be so quick to give it a tick - anyway little steps.






I made this skirt from the very very easy free pattern - Lazy Days Skirt by oliver + s
Amelia loves it - I especially love the material which was a bargain buy from Spotlight.
I plan to make a few more of these for Summer, it took about an hour if that.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work there Kylie, but the Amitie sale isn't until next Friday 7th... Are we still ok for then?

    ReplyDelete